Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

6 comments:

John and Kassie said...

What a beautiful family picture! Can't wait to see you in 2.5 days!----who is counting right!

kEllY said...

I love all of the pictures! Nice to see you blogging.

Naomi said...

You have such a beautiful family! Love the red vans--it's so 80's! :)

It was so fun to see you guys. I'm going to check into the parenting class and see what we can arrange . . .

The Jenks Fam said...

Your family is beautiful! I found your link on Kassie's blog and I just had to check it out. I can't believe how much your kids have grown since last time we saw you! Hope you don't mind me checking in on ya! :)ainsli (davis)

cari said...

You guys are such a gorgeous family. It's funny to see how grown up the girls are since we don't see them every Sunday anymore. I miss walking with you and hope you guys are doing well.

Joanna and Tyler said...

I just saw your blog on Naomi's... You are such a good looking Family! I am so jealous of Kenley's hair! Gracie still has feathers for hair and she never lets me touch it. I miss walking with you too!