Hey girl! I just found your link on Kelly's site. Kegan has grown so much! That fish is awesome!!Miss our Thursday night support group! : )
Mace loves this picture of Kegan---but he still doesn't believe it is a real shark. I am guessing Mace will want to see this daily----thanks for sharing!
You're stuck with me too! Be sure to thank Kelly. :)I promise to post lots of meaningful comments. . .
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey girl! I just found your link on Kelly's site. Kegan has grown so much! That fish is awesome!!
Miss our Thursday night support group! : )
Mace loves this picture of Kegan---but he still doesn't believe it is a real shark. I am guessing Mace will want to see this daily----thanks for sharing!
You're stuck with me too! Be sure to thank Kelly. :)
I promise to post lots of meaningful comments. . .
Post a Comment